Mouseover and click a question to see the answer
- The tutorial is divided into eight (8)
- Each topic takes 5 - 10 minutes to read and another 20 -
30 minutes to post feedback (your thoughts about what you read) on the
Manager's Message Board (MMB).
- It takes about (4) four hours to read the tutorial. It's
recommended that you divide the tutorial into (8) sit-down sessions.
- After you post your feedback wait approx 24 hours and
come back to the MMB to read any replies, comments or coaching on your post.
Most replies come from the Tutorial Coach, others come from fellow Tutorial
- Between sessions notice what happens with your
communications. You may also post specific personnel/relationship problems
on the MMB.
- You may take up to six months to complete the tutorial.
You will have one year from enrollment date for free on-line consulting from
the coach and unlimited use of the MMB thereafter.
- You will be asked to make an agreement to complete the
tutorial within six months.
- If you quit and do not complete the tutorial within your
six-month agreement that would be consistent with you learning what you need
to learn and essential to your growth and enlightenment process. In other
words, procrastinating, lying or breaking agreements, as we did during
childhood, is essential to becoming honest and trustworthy.
- You may freely use the Manager's Message Board, during
and after the tutorial, for as long as there are participants. You may have
free on-line consulting from the Tutorial Coach for up to one year from your
- The tutorial is not a pass/fail process.
- It's not about reading leadership tricks or techniques
and going out and trying them. There is no outside reading. No homework
assignments. You will find yourself communicating from a different ground of
being, automatically handling situations differently and appropriately
- None is required. Tutorial Participants have free
unlimited use of the Manager's Message Board (MMB) a place to get answers to
specific questions/problems, and they are encouraged to do so. During the
first year participants may direct questions on the MMB to the Tutorial
Coach. Various fee-based consulting services are available thereafter.
- You may request to join an online Support Group or even a
Private Support Group. A Support Group keeps you on purpose, cuts back
tremendously on procastinations and supports the experience of integrity
- We do not sell or give your data to others. (ever)
- We contact you by email only in support of registration,
webmaster, link, or Manager's Message Board (MMB) problems. If we receive
"tutorial content related" questions via email we post them on the MMB.
- We do not inform others that you are
doing the tutorial.
For example: If you work for a
company or corporation we would not write and tell your supervisor about the
problems you are having with him/her.
Also, we would not use your participation as a way of getting your boss
to do the tutorial.
If you reveal that your CEO is embezzling we will support you in learning
how to communicate in support of him/her cleaning up the mess, however, we
would not contact him/her or the authorities.
If you reveal you are embezzling we will encourage you to come clean
however, we would not contact/tell/communicate/reveal in any way, anyone at
all about it.
Got a question you'd like to see added to the FAQ list?
* indicates a required field
Once you start the tutorial you'll be given a
password that entitles you to free consulting, feedback/coaching on our
Manager's Message Board (MMB) for up to a year from the start of your the tutorial.